Located on the top floor of the base lodge looking out over the mountain, the Black Line Tavern (BLT) offers a great local menu, music and drinks in a classic Vermont lodge setting. But, it is the people who make the Black Line Tavern happen and we are lucky to have a great group of locals and winter friends from all over who make it such a spirited and fun place to relax. Our goal is to create a tavern and lodge experience as welcoming, friendly and warm as our faithful skiers and riders.
So come on in after a long day on the slopes or as you pass by the Magic Mountain access road on Route 11--we think you'll find a nice home to make some new friends.
Check out this story on one of Black Line's bartenders (and Magic season pass holder) on SkiThe East.net
BLT Hours: Regular hours are 11am-11pm Thursdays thru Sundays during the ski season, plus all holidays, serving food and drinks. Live music for apres ski every Saturday, plus most holiday weeks.
Coming Christmas Week:
- Special Christmas Night opening on 12/25 starting at 4pm--cocktails only
- Holiday Gift Exchange Party on 12/26 at 8pm--bring a gift under $20 for the grab bag and spread some holiday cheer!
- Live apres ski most days with Colby Dix and Hunter Wallace
- New Year's Eve Bash on 12/31 with the CRB Band rocking the night away, dancing, dinner available, late night appetizers menu after 9pm, and fireworks show at Midnight
- 1st Throwback Thursday at Magic ($15 lift tickets) and then Throwback Thursday apres ski sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon. A PBR snowboard will be raffled off and other gear!!
For more information on musical acts and promotions visit the events calendar.